Recipe: BBQ knives
Recipe for barbecue knives or barbecue Solen as you like but I like the popular name better, knife is the name of my childhood. Many people do not suspect the existence of this mollusk which is the activity of children on vacation on the Atlantic and particularly on the Quiberon peninsula. The barbecue becomes a real ritual at home and we are more and more fish and shellfish, I still have plenty of ideas to do at the barbecue, you can count on me, as long as the sun is out. But frankly I advise you to test my knives on the barbecue, it’s really a killing and so easy to do, dare to surprise those around you, children and adults alike will love it.
- Recipe for 4 people: Barbecue knives
- 1 kg of knives
- 1 large shallot
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the knives under running water.
- Soak them for at least an hour in a large volume of water to make them disgorge.
- Rinse and then dry the parsley.
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- Chop the parsley and shallot with a knife.
- Store the knives in a metal dish, it’s a baking sheet, lightly oiled.
- Generously sow the parsley and shallot on the knives.
- Heat the barbecue.
- Cook for a few minutes on the very hot barbecue, drain the water from the knives if they spill too much.
- Turn the knives over and grill them for a few more seconds.
- Eat quickly because it cools quickly.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Barbecue knives
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cote du Rhône blanc Cépage Viognier
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Knives Let the salt drain Zoom Store on a plate Add the parsley Grill on the barbecue Zoom grilled knives Return them