Recipe: Brioche with pearl sugar
Brioche recipe with pearl sugar, nothing like a homemade brioche. I promised you other brioche recipes, now it has evolved further from my first brioche. Next time, I will try to let it rise directly in the oven at 25 °, for 3 hours. I will also need farm eggs. Go for a homemade brioche, you will see how relaxing it is to make a brioche, it’s relaxing.
- Recipe for Brioche with pearl sugar for 2 pieces:
- 450 gr of flour
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 250 gr of butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 40 gr of brewer’s yeast
- 4 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of Pearl sugar
- The day before :
- Mix the flour, salt and sugar in the mixer with the hook.
- Break 4 whole eggs and start beating
- Add the soft melted butter,
- 2 tablespoons of water and the yeast.
- Beat the dough for 10 minutes and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day :
- Divide the dough ball into 4.
- Roll out each ball of dough into a rectangle;
- Fold it in 4;
- Extend and fold several times.
- Spread it out and roll it into a cylinder.
- Let rise for at least 3 hours, covered with a cloth, in a warm room.
- Separate the egg.
- Mix the egg yolk with the milk.
- When the brioche is risen, brown with the egg mixture.
- Put pearl sugar on the brioche.
- Put it in the cold oven.
- Then put the thermostat on 5/6, without opening the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 2 nice brioches
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Brioche with pearl sugar
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer late harvest Grape variety Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to François and Bernadette for their brioche recipe and their explanations
She is cooked Beat with a mixer A ball should form The dough is homogeneous Let rise Flour the plan Split into three Spread each ball Then fold Then spread Egg yolk and pearl sugar