Recipe: Cancoillotte with Roquefort
Recipe for cancoillotte with Roquefort, imagine the sweetness of cancoillotte and the strength of Roquefort, just a good dosage and it’s an exceptional discovery. Of course, some will cry scandals, but let them be said and take advantage of this moment of pure happiness. I had of course chosen a quality Roquefort, artisanal the old Berger, frankly ask your cheese maker to find you, you will not regret. A cancoillotte that shakes up traditions a little, but I am won over by this recipe and at Mélanie’s wedding I will present some to see the reaction of the Franks from the Comtois. Cancoillotte with Roquefort, just like butter, it melts gently in a still hot cancoillotte.
- Butter Cancoillotte recipe for 10 people
- 250 g matured metton
- 100 g of Roquefort
- 100 g of butter, more or less according to each one
- 35 cl of water
- 2 g of optional salt
- 1 g of pepper
- Soak the metton one or two hours before melting it, or even overnight.
- Heat under low heat in a very thick-bottomed saucepan, the metton and water.
- Season with pepper, salt and nutmeg in the proportions indicated above.
- Your fire should be low, a little patience to prepare your cancoillotte.
- Stir constantly with a wooden spoon, the bottom of the pan should not stain.
- Once melted, when there are no more lumps, turn off the heat.
- I hate small lumps that persist, I pass my cancoillotte Chinese when it is hot.
- Cut your butter into small pieces, Incorporate it into your preparation.
- Cut the Roquefort into cubes and incorporate it into the cancoillotte.
- Pour the cancoillotte into bowls, once cold, place it in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cancoillotte au Roquefort
My favorite wine for this recipe: Château neuf du pape Cépage Syrah, Mourvèdre, Grenache noir
Temperature between 16 ° and 18 °
The metton Roquefort Butter at temperature The metton melts slowly I pass it to Chinese Add the butter Add the Roquefort Zoom