Recipe: Creme brulee with strawberries
Strawberry crème brûlée recipe. Creme brulee quick to make, a few minutes of preparation, be careful when cooking the crèmes brulees, this is surely the most delicate part. Here with strawberries that have been cooked in crème brûlée with a very light fragrance. At home we fall for all the crèmes brulees, whether sweet or savory, always so much happiness to enjoy a creme brulee.
- Strawberry crème brûlée recipe for 4 people
- 1/2 liter of 33% quality liquid cream
- 6 egg yolks and 1 whole
- 8 large strawberries
- 100g sugar
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Rinse the strawberries under running tap water.
- Stem the strawberries.
- Separate the yellows from the whites.
- Add the egg yolks then the whole egg, the sugar, whisk to mix well.
- Cut into strips one strawberry per ramekin.
- Divide among your ramekins.
- Put in a bain-marie, cold water at the start, hot oven at 220 °, for 30 minutes.
- Be careful, it is the cooking, the hardest in the crème brûlée.
- It should never boil very hard, just a few air bubbles on the surface and your cream is ready.
- Let cool and put in the fridge.
- Distribute the brown sugar on the ramekins, burn it with a blowtorch so that it caramelizes and faces a small crust.
- Finely chop the strawberries and place on top of each crème brûlée.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: strawberry crème brûlée
My favorite wine for this recipe Straw wine Grape variety: Savagnin blanc and Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 11 °
Break the eggs Add sugar Slice the strawberries Pour over the strawberries Burnt the cream Cooked cream Add a strawberry To mix together