Recipe: Dark chocolate shell
Dark chocolate shell recipe, there frankly once you master this method, you will become the queen of chocolate desserts. Mycryo butter is vital for turning out chocolate shells. Not always easy to find, but with the Internet it will facilitate your purchase or at a pastry specialist. Easy chocolate shell after stuffing them with fruit, chocolate or even ice cream, but also high mountings. A chocolate dessert is always an expected moment. People love it, and the possibilities are so numerous that I will never tire of presenting you with lots of recipes or ideas for your desserts. Finishing with a sweet touch is major in a large meal, do not hesitate to add crispy hazelnuts.
- Dark chocolate shell recipe for 6 people:
- 150 gr of dark chocolate 72% cocoa from Venezuela
- 1.5 gr Mycryo butter
- Bring the chocolate coating to temperature in a bain-marie up to 45 °.
- Let cool in a water bath of cold water at 27 °, this way your chocolate will shine.
- Return to temperature to 31 °.
- Sprinkle the Mycryo butter, incorporate while stirring with a spatula.
- Pass the chocolate in a new pocket.
- Cut the tip of the pocket, fill in the indentations ¾.
- Shake to evenly distribute the chocolate inside the indentations.
- Tilt the mold to put chocolate all over the inside of the prints
- Pour the excess onto a plastic tray, completely inverting the mold.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Unmould, be careful the hemispheres are fragile
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minute (s)
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: dark chocolate shell
My favorite wine for this recipe: Trousseau du Jura Grape variety Trousseau Poulsard and Pinot noir
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Melt the chocolate Raise the temperature Add the mycryos butter Sink in the spheres Turn to distribute the chocolate Pour the overflow Water properly Gently unmold