Recipe: Endive soup
Recipe velouté endive, a soup with a lot of character, it is reserved for endive lovers, my daughter did not like it at all. I loved this taste of endive not too bitter, maybe with thick cream the taste would be different, I will test. Endive velouté during this winter period, they are very affordable.
- Endive soup recipe for 4 people:
- 1 kg of chicory
- 2 nice onions
- 2 liter of water
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 80 g butter
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 6 bacon bards
- 2 sprigs of coriander
- 250 g ricotta
- Peel and mince the onion.
- Wash to dry then finely chop the coriander.
- Prepare the chicory by cutting the section and split them in 2.
- Slice the endives.
- Heat a saucepan with 50 g of butter.
- Add the onions and endives and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the sugar then cover with the broth and cook for 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper
- Once the vegetables are tender.
- Mix the broth
- Add the ricotta.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° and cook the strips of bacon for 15 minutes, then place the strips on the bowls.
- Pour in the velouté and finish with a little chopped coriander.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with endive soup
My favorite wine for this recipe Burgundy (white) Grape varieties: Aligoté, Chardonnay, Pinot noir
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
To cut the vegetables Sear the endives Heat Zoom