Filet mignon with Comté cheese recipe
I like the pork tenderloin, for this recipe I chose a pork tenderloin raised in Haute Saône: no transport for the animal. A nice Franche-Comté recipe for this filet mignon in the Comté, with this cheese the most famous in France and so tasty, I chose an 18-month-old Comté from the Jura to make my recipe. The cooked Comté has come to add flavor to this pork filet mignon recipe, the ham protects the meat a little when baking in the oven, because the mignon must be served rosé so that it keeps its softness. We are lucky with our region; the flagship products are abundant and of high quality, I love my Franche Comté and welcome the Burgundians who do not have to be ashamed of their wine estates and their cultures
Filet mignon with Comté recipe for 4 people
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 slices of smoked ham, thick enough
- 25 cl of fluid cream
- 150 g of Comté
- 15 cl of Jura coast
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Trim the filet mignon or have it done by your butcher.
- Grill the filet mignon and color it well.
- Salt and pepper.
- Slice the mignon in half lengthwise, without separating the two pieces.
- Slice the Comté into 1 cm thick.
- Salt and pepper the fillets inside.
- Place the Comté in the center of the mignon sandwich.
- Wrap the ham around the garnished filet mignon.
- Tie with food twine.
- Bake for 20 minutes or a little less if you want it pink.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
Trim the filet mignon Salt and pepper Lay the county Roll the roti then tie Cook gently
What wine to drink with: Filet mignon with Comté
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte du Jura Cépages Savagnin, pinot blanc and Chardonay
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °