Recipe: Marinated herring fillet
Recipe Herring fillet marinated in coriander, let them rest for just half an hour, they will be delicately scented. This herring potato recipe will surprise fans. Marinated herring fillet you can serve them for an aperitif dinner. A herring fillet recipe to be classified as an easy recipe in addition it will have a lot of effect.
- Recipe Marinated herring fillet for 4 people:
- 200 g smoked herring
- 200g of potato
- 1 onion
- 2 sprigs of fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cook the potatoes with the skin on, then peel them.
- Slice the smoked herring fillets lengthwise.
- Wrap each potato with half a fillet, secure with a toothpick.
- Wash the coriander and take the heads of the sprigs that are in bloom.
- Prick the flower on the top of the potato.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Peel and finely chop the onion to accompany the dish.
- Leave to marinate for half an hour before tasting …
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Marinated herring fillet
My favorite wine for this recipe Close-up of Nantes region Grape variety: folle blanche
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
Ingredients Wrap with the herring Tidy up the nets Zoom Oil