Old Mustard Turkey Skewers Recipe
We are in our first days with our brand new barbecue, I would say every night is a bit of a house party. Here are beautiful Turkey brochettes with old mustard, the brochettes for the evening with vegetables, it is always a little lighter as a meal. If you master the cooking of the Old Mustard Turkey Skewers, they will remain very soft and divinely scented, the flavors of my Old Mustard Turkey Skewers, when cooked, are highlighted; with this mustard the flavors are always barely spicy and a little tart.
Old mustard turkey brochettes recipe for 2 people
For the marinade
- 1 tablespoon of mustard grains.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 tbsp Maggi Aroma
- 4 drops of Tabasco
For the skewers:
- 200 g turkey fillet
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ red pepper
- ¼ green pepper
- ¼ of orange pepper
- Ground black pepper
- Prepare the marinade.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Rinse the vegetables, then dry them with food paper.
- Slice the peppers into squares
- Slice the turkey into 1 cm by 1 cm cubes.
- Slice the ham into small 1 cm squares.
- Prick the cherry tomatoes first.
- Add a piece of turkey.
- Place a piece of pepper between each piece of turkey.
- Generously brush the Old Mustard Turkey Skewers with the marinade.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake on a hot barbecue or bake in the oven 200 ° for 20 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Recipe Turkey brochettes with heirloom mustard
My favorite wine for this recipe The star Grapes: Savagnin, Chardonnay, Pinot blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Prepare the marinade Assemble the skewers Brush with marinade Cook on the barbecue Zoom