Recipe: kiwi panna cotta
Panna cotta kiwi the sweetness of the legendary Italian cream panna cotta with the acidity of kiwi, an explosive marriage that we savored with a certain pleasure. It was very hot yesterday and I served my very fresh panna cotta, it did us good. A lot of pleasure to make this panna cotta with kiwis. Fairly easy to make, a lot of happiness for this green dessert.
- 10 ripe kiwis
- 60 g icing sugar for the cream
- 10 g icing sugar for the coulis
- 50 g white chocolate
- 40 cl of 30% fluid cream
- 1 g of agar agar
- Kiwi panna cotta recipe for 12 verrines:
- Cut the kiwis in half and collect the pulp.
- Mix the flesh then add the icing sugar.
- Heat the fluid cream.
- Add the agar agar, raise the temperature, remove from the heat from the first broths.
- Break the white chocolate and pour the hot cream, cover and let the chocolate melt gently.
- Mix well then pour into the verrines and let rest in the refrigerator.
- Pour the kiwi as soon as the preparation is taken.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 12
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with kiwi panna cotta
My favorite wine for this recipe: L’Etoile Cépage Savagnin, Chardonay, Pinot blanc
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
Kiwis Pour the cream Pour in the kiwi coulis