Recipe: Pistachio panna cotta
Pistachio panna cotta recipe for pistachio lovers. At home we weren’t too much of a fan, but the guests loved it, as what the tastes and the colors! I liked the color of my verrines, this green was royal, without coloring. Often we look for colors for the buffets, I will now think of pistachio.
- Pistachio and vanilla panna cotta recipe for 4 people:
- 40 cl of cream
- 80 g pistachio noodles
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- 20 cl of whipped cream
- 1 g of agar agar
- Heat 30 g of cream from the first broth added the gelling agent.
- Pour the pistachio paste and incorporate it into the cream.
- Sprinkle the vanilla sugar in the pistachio cream.
- Pour into the verrines as soon as the preparation is lukewarm but not cold.
- Reserve in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Whip the whipped cream.
- Pour using a notched pocket on each verrine.
- Return to refrigerator until consumption.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Panna cotta pistachio
My favorite wine for this recipe: Arbois rosé Cépage Poulsard
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Pistachio paste Add the cream Stir to incorporate the cream Pour into the verrine Zoom