Recipe: Sea bream and tapenade
Recipe for sea bream and tapenade or sea bream and tapenade (two possible spelling), a recipe that I wanted to test with a tapenade with Greek olives and anchovies associated with the sweetness of sea bream. A well flavored recipe, the sea bream is flavored with the tapenade a real delight. Cooking in the oven lends itself well to sea bream for 25 minutes and your fish is done. The gilthead sea bream, a fish abundant in the shelves of specialized stores, it remains an affordable fish.
- Sea bream and tapenade recipe for 2 people:
- 2 sea bream
- 2 tablespoons of black olive tapenade
- 1 tablespoon of crushed hazelnuts
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of red berries
- Rinse the sea bream with clear water.
- Wipe it dry with food paper.
- Crush the hazelnuts with a knife.
- Mix the hazelnuts and the black olive tapenade.
- Stuff the inside of the sea bream with the spoonful of tapenade.
- Cut 4 lines on the sea bream with a sharp knife.
- Add a little black olive tapenade to the cuts.
- Oil a baking dish.
- Place the sea bream in the dish, squeeze the lime.
- Place three hazelnuts of tapenade in the dish.
- Cut the lemon into quarters and place it in the dish.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil over the sea bream.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bake in a hot oven at 210 ° for 25 minutes, heat above.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Sea bream and tapenade
My favorite wine for this recipe: Red Minervois Cépage Cinsault, Carignan; Mourvèdre.
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
Rinse the sea bream Dry the sea bream Prepare the tapenade Stuff the sea bream Slash the sea bream