Recipe: Snail casserole with champagne
Recipe Snail casserole with champagne, real snail cream, it is a snail preparation worthy of those great Christmas moments. We love snails at home in good French, with parsley butter, with champagne, in small puff pastry. They are always welcome, but the favorites remain with parsley butter, then grilled.
- Recipe Snail casserole with champagne For 4 people:
- 32 to 48 beautiful Burgundy snails
- 15 g butter (for cooking)
- 30 g shallots
- 2 glasses of champagne
- 35 cl of heavy cream
- Slice the shallots, sweat them so that they are transparent.
- Add the snails and sear them for 3 minutes.
- Add the champagne and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes over very low heat.
- Add the cream and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes (low heat)
- Season with salt and pepper Serve in hot casseroles
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 5 to 10 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Snail casserole with champagne
My favorite wine for this recipe Champagne (white) Grape varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot meunier, pinot Noir
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °
- Frog legs casserole
- Hot oysters with Champagne
- Chicken fillet with champagne
- Fluid cream
You can anticipate this recipe, however you will have to save the last 5 minutes for the next day.
Thank you for your visit
Is this a recipe that can be made the day before and reheated on the day?
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply