Tagliatelle al arrabiata recipe
Recipe for tagliatelle al arrabiata, here is one of my favorite recipes, particularly its strength chair. A recipe with hot peppers, a recipe for tagliatelle that takes your breath away. A beautiful dark red color to accompany this tagliatelle recipe. Arriabata a beautiful sauce that comes to us from Italy, the kings of pasta, they have a way of preparing them that at home, it is always a pleasure to eat pasta.
- Recipes Tagliatelle al arrabiata for 4 people:
- 350 g of fresh tagliatelle
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of strong paprika
- 4 bird’s eye chillies
- 1 onion
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Peel and slice the onion and shallot.
- Grill the onions with the shallots in a spoonful of olive oil.
- Add the red peppers and turn off the heat.
- Add the paprika.
- Reduce the peeled tomatoes on a low heat, add the onions, cook for an hour.
- Mix the peeled tomatoes and the onion.
- Cook the pasta.
- Heat the plates and place the pasta then cover with the sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Tagliatelles al arrabiata
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saint Joseph, Grape variety: Syrah.
Temperature: between 18 ° and 19 °