Recipe: Tagliatelle with chorizo
Recipe t agliatelle with chorizo a marriage of hell for lovers of fresh pasta. Fresh homemade tagliatelle for an evening with friends here with a chorizo sauce, we loved the color and especially the taste of this sauce. Cooking fresh tagliatelle, always in a large volume of boiling and salted water, do not forget to lower the heat as soon as the water has started to boil again. Making fresh pasta is nothing more rewarding, children love to work with flour… On the fresh pasta page, you will find how to make fresh pasta.
- Tagliatelle with chorizo recipe for 4 people:
- 2 onions
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 sweet chorizo
- 1 strong chorizo
- 100 gr of grated Comté
- 40 g of Comté for decoration
- 25 cl of dry white wine
- 25 cl of fluid cream
- 400 g of fresh tagliatelle
- Heat 5 liters of salted water to cook your tagliatelle.
- Peel the onions, garlic, shallots.
- Slice them.
- Remove the skin from the chorizos
- Keep half a chorizo, cut it into half a round for decoration.
- Cut the rest of the chorizos into slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron casserole dish.
- Sweat the onions, garlic and shallots.
- Add the chorizo slices and cook under a low heat.
- Pour the white wine over the chorizo and let the white wine reduce by half.
- Add the crème fraîche and let your cream heat gently so that it thickens a little
- Add the grated Comté at the end of cooking and stir constantly so that the cheese does not burn at the bottom of the pan.
- Taste your sauce then salt and pepper.
- Simmer gently so that the Parmesan melts, stir regularly.
- Cut the Comté into sticks for decoration.
- Heat your plates.
- Assemble your plates starting with the tagliatelle, then the sauce.
- Place the chorizo half-rings on each plate.
- What wine to drink with chorizo tagliatelle?
Preparation time: 45 minutes if you make your pasta fresh
Cooking time: 4 to 5 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tagliatelle with chorizo
My favorite wine for this recipe 1st cote de Bordeaux Grape variety: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon; Merlot
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Thanks to Thibault for his photos
Peel Chisel Sweat Remove the skin Slice lengthwise Old count Rap big hole Cook the chorizo Mixer Cook the tagliatelle Slice the chorizo </em