Tagliatelle recipe with squid ink
Tagliatelle in cuttlefish ink, it’s been a long time since I planned to make these beautiful tagliatelle, with this black color. The squid ink is perfect for making homemade pasta, I was also surprised by the flavors of these beautiful Tagliatelle with squid ink. Next time I will test with a risotto I have already complained about trotting ideas. I think these are my most beautiful tagliatelle with these squid ink Tagliatelle, the color contrasts are incredible, but above all all the different flavors come divinely fragrant this beautiful dish of homemade pasta. I like to surprise my friends at home, here you can easily play with colors.
Tagliatelle recipe with squid ink for 4 people
- 320 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 4 gr of fine salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 gr of cuttlefish ink (+ or – depending on your goal)
- Prepare the fresh homemade dough.
- Add the flour with the eggs to the bowl of the mixer.
- Add the oil, salt and pour the squid ink.
- Mix gently, until a very homogeneous ball forms in the bowl.
- Film the ball with cling film.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Set your dough to 1 then laminate, do not hesitate to pass the dough through the dough several times in order to make it then malleable.
- Continue your passages in the dough machine until number 4 or 5 depending on the thickness of the tagliatelle.
- It takes between 5 and 6 minutes of cooking in a large volume of salted water.
- Cook your tagliatelle at the last moment, stay aside to watch the cooking.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 5 to 6 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Recipe Tagliatelle with squid ink
The wine will be to choose with the accompaniment of the dish.