Recipe Thai chicken soup
Thai chicken soup recipe, I like Asian soups that are always very generous, with different flavors and varied products. I chose the chicken for this soup, wings that I grilled then cooked in the broth. Of course, it takes a bit long to debon all those wings, but they divinely flavor this Thai chicken soup. An ideal soup for the evening, complete, we did not eat anything else, I pre-cooked the mung bean vermicelli for 5 minutes in boiling water so that they do not drink all my liquid. Frankly we loved this Thai chicken soup, I will do this beautiful recipe again.
Thai chicken soup recipe for 8 people:
- 1 onion
- 1 kg of chicken wings
- 180 gr of canned soybean
- 250 gr canned white beans
- 238 gr of peeled tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 stalk of celeriac
- 2 carrots
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt
- 15 gr of dried black mushrooms
- 200 gr of mung bean vermicelli
- Sear the chicken wings in a wok with 2 tablespoons of olive oil for 15 minutes.
- Season generously with salt and pepper
- Drizzle the chicken wings with the oyster sauce.
- Place the chicken wings in a large Dutch oven.
- Cover with water and add a tablespoon of coarse salt
- Finely slice the celery after rinsing it, then add to the chicken.
- Peel then finely chop the carrots into small cubes, then add to the chicken.
- Add the peeled tomatoes with the juice, roughly chopping them.
- Add the beans and bean sprouts.
- Cook for 1 hour at a low simmer.
- Take out the chicken wings as soon as they are cooked, let cool.
- Bone the wings, taking care to remove as much skin as possible.
- Pre-cook the vermicelli for 5 minutes in boiling water.
- Add the vermicelli and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve very hot.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Thai Chicken Soup
My favorite wine for this recipe: Pouilly smoked Grape Chardonnay
Temperature between 09 ° and 10 °
Grab the wings Turn over and grab Add soy Slice the vegetables Slice the carrots Cook the soup Bone the wings Zoom