Recipe: White wine sauce
White wine sauce recipe, ideal to accompany fish, monkfish or even cod, but especially white fish. You will love this white wine sauce, flavored with chives, a three quarter reduction. Your sauce will take on a flavor that will not leave anyone indifferent. Shallot sauce with white wine, but it is also done well with red wine, it is creamy almost a little thick. White wine sauce you can also serve with chicken fillets
- Recipe White wine sauce for 4 people:
- 2 large shallots
- 1 onion
- 2 fresh purple garlic cloves
- 40 cl of Chassagne Montrachet white or other white
- 1 bunch of chives
- 15cl of liquid cream
- 50 g butter
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of powdered fish stock
- Rinse the chives, then dry them with food paper.
- Finely slice the chives.
- Peel the shallots, then finely chop them.
- Heat the butter and oil in a saucepan with a large bottom.
- Throw the shallots, garlic and onion in the hot fat, wait until they become transparent.
- Add the chives
- Sprinkle with the fish stock and let cook a little.
- Pour in the white wine.
- Salt and pepper.
- Let reduce for 15 minutes.
- Add the liquid cream, then reduce for another 10 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: White wine sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chassagne Montrachet Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 12 and 14 °
Chop the shallots Chop the garlic Rinse and finely chop the chives Sear the shallots Add the chives Fish or poultry stock Wet with white wine Cream Let reduce Zoom