Recipe: Wild garlic and ham tagliatelle
Wild garlic tagliatelle recipe. Fresh tagliatelle recipe flavored with wild garlic and accompanied by a ham. A recipe for wild garlic, the pesto is stored in my fridge all year round. The best way to store wild garlic is to make a pesto with olive oil, then keep it in your fridge all year round. Tagliatelle with wild garlic pesto, a beautiful natural green color, wild garlic abounds in our woods.
- Wild garlic and ham tagliatelle recipe
- 320 g of fresh pasta
- 300g wild garlic pesto
- 100 gr of fresh spinach
- 2 leeks
- 1 cooked ham
- 250 gr of fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- Mix the fresh dough with the wild garlic pesto.
- Roll your dough for tagliatelle.
- Let the tagliatelle dry for half a day.
- Wash the spinach in plenty of water.
- Hull the spinach.
- Heat the pan with half the butter.
- Place the spinach in the hot fat, season with salt and pepper and remove as soon as they have finished rejecting the water, then set aside.
- Wash and slice the leeks.
- Place the rest of the butter in the pan and let the leeks melt then set aside.
- Clean the mushrooms and let them ooze in the pan, remove as soon as they have finished rejecting the water, then set aside.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes in plenty of water, then place them in an oven-safe dish.
- Drizzle the tomatoes with a spoonful of olive oil, season with salt and pepper
- Bake the tomatoes in a hot oven at 180 ° n for 10 minutes.
- Place the plates in the oven 4 minutes before the tomatoes are finished cooking.
- Cut the ham in half, then into a small square.
- Pass the ham squares in the pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Heat the water for the pasta in a large Dutch oven.
- Add the tagliatelle as soon as the water boils, then lower the heat.
- Assemble your plates while the pasta is cooking.
- Let the tagliatelle cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with hot plates.
Preparation time: 45 minutes if you make your pasta fresh
Cooking time: 4 to 5 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with wild garlic and ham tagliatelle
My favorite wine for this Grape variety recipe:
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Wash the spinachButterCooked spinachWash the leeksCook the leeksCook the leeksHamCut it in halfCut into cubeRub the mushroomsCook the mushroomsZoomPlateZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2626892251839318944.jpg" class="aligncenter"