Recipe: Wine merchant sauce
Wine merchant sauce recipe, ideal to accompany roast beef or red meat, it is tasty and smooth. Sauce recipe, with a good red and shallots, you will have a sauce worthy of great chefs. Sauce recipe, I regularly make you a new sauce, here the wine merchant is probably my favorite sauce.
- Wine merchant sauce recipe for 6 people:
- 50 cl of Côte du Rhône wine
- 1 tablespoon of veal stock
- 6 shallots
- 200 g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- Peel and finely chop the shallots.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the shallots and sear them without coloring them.
- Add the veal stock and leave to grill a little.
- Add the wine and reduce to ¾.
- Add the thyme and bay leaf at the same time as the wine.
- Salt and pepper.
- Cut the butter into small cubes, then put it back in the refrigerator so that it is very cold.
- Add the butter in small squares and emulsify with the whisk to incorporate it well.
- Whisk until the sauce has thickened.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Wine merchant sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte du Rhône Grape Grenache noir, Syrah, Cinsault
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Mince garlic and parsley Slice the shallots Add wine Let reduce Whip the sauce with the butter